- Each child will be assigned a suitable therapist based on criteria like language, nature of the problem, therapist’s field of expertise etc.
- Availability of slots depends on first come first serve basis.
- Confirmation of the booking at the earliest ensures that you get your preferred slot
- Monthly packages ensure that your slots are fixed at the same time and days throughout the month.
- Sessions taken after working hours ( 10am to 7pm from Monday to Friday ) will have different rates.
- Flat 25 % cancellation charges will be deducted if the client cancels within 24 hours of the scheduled starting of the session.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled session timings will be allowed without any deductions only if a valid reason for cancellation is provided (this can be availed only twice a month) This will however be at the sole discretion of Phono Logix.
- Cancellation charges of the amount equivalent to one session (100%) would be deducted for a ‘no-show’ (no-show means the client cancels the session less than 30 minutes before the scheduled timing or don’t show up for the session)
- All sessions in the monthly package must be completed within 45 days. For a bi-monthly package the validity is 3 months. No sessions will be carried forward beyond the validity period.
- If the therapist cancels a session due to an emergency, the session can be rescheduled according to the client’s convenience or the session can be carried forward to the next month.
- If the client requests for a reschedule 24 hours before the session time, the therapist may consider based on the availability of slots.
- In case the client wants a refund at any point during the program, the remaining session charges will be refunded after deducting a processing fee of 10% of the total payment. For refund, the actual rates of each session attended and not the discounted rate will be deducted. For a session to be considered for refund, the request should be made at least 24 hours prior to commencement of the session.
- It may take 5 business days for the refund to be processed.
Securing your data:
Phono Logix will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Phono Logix may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Phono Logix to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- Your right to use the Services is not transferable.
- Phono Logix is designed to support the decisions and choices that you make. These decisions and choices are yours. We cannot make decisions for you. However, we can connect you with experts for in-person information.
- The Services are not for use in medical emergencies or for critical health situations requiring prompt medical attention. You take full responsibility for ensuring that the information submitted is accurate and Phono Logix shall not make any effort to validate any information provided by you for using the Services with respect to content, correctness or usability. We, with an intention to provide the best services possible could ask you to share more information as and when needed.
- Phono Logix (the owners and the employees of Phono Logix) accept no responsibility for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to the Services availed.
- Phono Logix services may not be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. Phono Logix is not responsible for transmission errors, corruption of data.
- Phono Logix is for personal use and the Services are for individuals to use for supporting their personal health decisions.